Shaded Spruce is more than the color of your Christmas Tree!
The Holidays are upon us and we are in "Holiday Mode" full swing. Decorations are up and you are picking out your favorite "Shaded Spruce" for Santa to leave his gifts under. But what you may not realize is that Pantone's "Shaded Spruce" is a beautiful color to incorporate into your wardrobe all year round. A beautiful shade of green with a subtle blueish undertone, Shaded Spruce pairs beautifully with pinks, and reds as well as blues and blacks.
Here are a few ideas on how to style your "Shaded Spruce" outfit:
1. When in doubt, mix your color with black, you cant go wrong. I LOVE colored jeans so naturally i have to own a pair in almost every color. These "shaded spruce" jeans I picked up at Zara are super comfortable and an inexpensive way to incorporate the color into your wardrobe.
(1) Hat - Marshalls - $15.99
(2) TurtleNeck - $10.90Forever21.com
(3) Mid Rise Skinny Jeans - $39.99zara.com
(4)Asteille Boots -$130
(5) (Similar) Coat -Zara - $49.99
(6) Taupe Uptown Tote - $110
(7) Removable Fur Strap - $60
www.thefashionistafrugalista.com(8) Cloudy Day Armparty $248
2. Red and Green are a classic Holiday themed color combination but be careful not to "over do" it.
(1) Sweater with floral details (trending)and bell sleeves (trending) - Marshalls $16.99
(2) Pants - Zara $49.99
(3) Mistletoe Armparty - www.orianalamarca.com $205
3. Pair with Bright Pinks
(1)Top: Miss Sixty
(2)Mid Rise Skinny Jeans -$39.99
(3)Shoes: $65 www.thefashionistafrugalista.com
(4)Think Pink Armparty: $194
4. Pair with earth tones and red undertones:
(1) Fur Jacket - Fox's Designer - $89
(2) Top - BCBG
(3) Faux Suede Pants - Zara - $39.90
(4)Stessy SHoes - $90
(5) Fur Pom Poms $45
(6) Holiday Cheer Armparty - $245
(7) Lip Color - Revlon Matte ColorBurst Lip Balm - $6.85